Urban Forest Products, LLC
Urban Forest Products is a highly effective organization.
We need you if
- You thrive in a team environment
- You take pride in your work
- You enjoy a job that requires you being physically active
- You like varying work schedules with flexibility for time off during the week
- You have a desire to work for a company that is environmentally friendly
Then UFP is a great match for you! Teamwork, competitive pay, and benefits —combined with the training you will need to succeed, are waiting for you.
We have a brochure for prospective team members.
If interested, you must meet the following requirements and expectations before applying to work on our team.
- Work a 12-hour rotating shift that will include weekend and night shifts. (Shift rotates every two weeks. Three-day weekend every other week)
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- 18 years old or older
- Submit to a pre-employment drug test, and work in an environment with a zero-tolerance policy for drugs and alcohol
- Lift up to 30 pounds throughout a 12-hour shift
- Have a reliable means of transportation to the facility
Access the application here.